The Husky Card program is utilized by students, staff, faculty, academic personnel, and other entities on all three campuses, UW Medical Center Montlake, Harborview, UWMC Northwest. The Husky Card Program is currently coordinated by the Husky Card Access and Governance Council (HCAGC) consisting of representatives from a wide variety of UW academic and departmental units.
Husky Card Uses
The Husky Card is ubiquitous, and its value is wide-ranging.
- It can be a mechanism for the cardholder to establish identity and connection to the University of Washington community
- For accessing regional transit (U-PASS) and other transportation services
- As a debit card/wallet for expenditures
- As a tool beyond physical keys to access UW facilities such as research laboratories, Intramural Athletics, and other University buildings
- The card provides access to data on students and employees, but no data is loaded onto the Husky Card. Once access is granted to the approved requester (for data) per the confines of the initial data, it cannot track or control how additional data is accessed.
- Provides access to the Whole U Discount Program.
Husky Card Program Stakeholders
The following UW Husky Card Stakeholders can answer your questions regarding the Husky Card Program. You may also email the Husky Card Access and Governance Council.
- Husky Card Services
- Housing and Food Services, Student Life
- Office of the University Registrar, UW Seattle
- Division of Enrollment Management, UW Bothell
- Office of the Registrar, Enrollment Services, UW Tacoma
- UW Human Resources, University Washington
- UW Facilities
- UW-Information Technology
- UW Transportation Services
- Student Fiscal Services
- UW Privacy Office